Monday, August 13, 2012

coming along nicely

All my plans for redoing, organizing, refurbishing and cleaning up two rooms of the house are coming along quite nicely.  This is Hailey's room, or a corner of it anyway.  I painted her dresser white, added new drawer knobs, got her a cubby shelf with baskets that some of her treasures, makeup, crafts and such will call home, and added a new lamp.  The last touch will be a new comforter in red/black, but that may take time to find.

I think she's going to love the changes to her little sanctuary too!!

No comments:

Monday, August 13, 2012

coming along nicely

All my plans for redoing, organizing, refurbishing and cleaning up two rooms of the house are coming along quite nicely.  This is Hailey's room, or a corner of it anyway.  I painted her dresser white, added new drawer knobs, got her a cubby shelf with baskets that some of her treasures, makeup, crafts and such will call home, and added a new lamp.  The last touch will be a new comforter in red/black, but that may take time to find.

I think she's going to love the changes to her little sanctuary too!!

No comments: