Friday, February 23, 2007

happy friday!

I'm so happy to finally see the weekend! Firstly because if you're a scrapper, you'll want to join us for some great fun as we celebrate 123-scrap's 3rd birthday with an online crop. There's so many challenges, make and takes, sketches, and chats where we play bingo and other games, you do NOT want to miss out. There's some great prizes up for grabs too! So make your way over to 123-scrap's 3rd birthday forum to join the fun.

And secondly. The Academy Awards are on Sunday, and although I'm not a huge awards viewer, this year a group of friends and I are getting together for a little snacking, drinking, and dinner at one of the friends home. We'll nay or yay the gowns, we'll give our predictions on winners, we'll drink and have lots of girlie chatter. So fun!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

You guys are going to have sooo much fun!!

Faye said...

Hey sis,
Have a great time on Sun. evening.

Friday, February 23, 2007

happy friday!

I'm so happy to finally see the weekend! Firstly because if you're a scrapper, you'll want to join us for some great fun as we celebrate 123-scrap's 3rd birthday with an online crop. There's so many challenges, make and takes, sketches, and chats where we play bingo and other games, you do NOT want to miss out. There's some great prizes up for grabs too! So make your way over to 123-scrap's 3rd birthday forum to join the fun.

And secondly. The Academy Awards are on Sunday, and although I'm not a huge awards viewer, this year a group of friends and I are getting together for a little snacking, drinking, and dinner at one of the friends home. We'll nay or yay the gowns, we'll give our predictions on winners, we'll drink and have lots of girlie chatter. So fun!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

You guys are going to have sooo much fun!!

Faye said...

Hey sis,
Have a great time on Sun. evening.