Friday, February 29, 2008

artsty fartsy

My sister and Dad's birthdays are coming up real soon (as in one day and five days), and most years their days creep up on me and I totally forget. Not this year! They may get their cards ON their birthDAY but I think despite cutting it close, I'm just happy I remembered. With a family of nine kids .. I don't even begin to send out cards for everyone, but my sisters are my special haven and my Dad? Well .. even if he won't remember who sent him the card, or snooze off right after opening it, I know in my own heart that he appreciates every little gesture his children make.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What are you talking about, those are super cute cards, Rach! Have you seen the ones from the store lately? :-O They'll love them! :-)

Friday, February 29, 2008

artsty fartsy

My sister and Dad's birthdays are coming up real soon (as in one day and five days), and most years their days creep up on me and I totally forget. Not this year! They may get their cards ON their birthDAY but I think despite cutting it close, I'm just happy I remembered. With a family of nine kids .. I don't even begin to send out cards for everyone, but my sisters are my special haven and my Dad? Well .. even if he won't remember who sent him the card, or snooze off right after opening it, I know in my own heart that he appreciates every little gesture his children make.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What are you talking about, those are super cute cards, Rach! Have you seen the ones from the store lately? :-O They'll love them! :-)