This week's card is on friendship so here's what I did for mine. My sisters are my best friends. Ya know the sayings 'blood is thicker then water', ' family comes first', 'friends will come and go, but sisters are forever'? Okay, I'm not sure if that last one is truly a saying, but I say it .. so it is. LOL
There's big age gaps between my two older sisters and myself (17 and 7), but my younger sister (the baby of the family) is only 22 months younger then me, and we grew up the closest of friends. It's completely true that friends did come and go, but she and I always had eachother.
Unfortunately all four of us girls live away from eachother (I'm in southern bc, F is in northern bc, K in ontario, and M is in washington). We correspond daily by email, and I talk with K by phone at least once or twice a week. We're a tight bunch despite our geographical distances. We like to say we're the 'sisterhood' and that close friendship means the world to me.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, February 24, 2008
yitl #8
This week's card is on friendship so here's what I did for mine. My sisters are my best friends. Ya know the sayings 'blood is thicker then water', ' family comes first', 'friends will come and go, but sisters are forever'? Okay, I'm not sure if that last one is truly a saying, but I say it .. so it is. LOL
There's big age gaps between my two older sisters and myself (17 and 7), but my younger sister (the baby of the family) is only 22 months younger then me, and we grew up the closest of friends. It's completely true that friends did come and go, but she and I always had eachother.
Unfortunately all four of us girls live away from eachother (I'm in southern bc, F is in northern bc, K in ontario, and M is in washington). We correspond daily by email, and I talk with K by phone at least once or twice a week. We're a tight bunch despite our geographical distances. We like to say we're the 'sisterhood' and that close friendship means the world to me.
There's big age gaps between my two older sisters and myself (17 and 7), but my younger sister (the baby of the family) is only 22 months younger then me, and we grew up the closest of friends. It's completely true that friends did come and go, but she and I always had eachother.
Unfortunately all four of us girls live away from eachother (I'm in southern bc, F is in northern bc, K in ontario, and M is in washington). We correspond daily by email, and I talk with K by phone at least once or twice a week. We're a tight bunch despite our geographical distances. We like to say we're the 'sisterhood' and that close friendship means the world to me.
2 comments:
- Suzanne said...
-
Beautiful! Love the journaling. :-)
-
9:39 PM, February 24, 2008
- Faye said...
-
Awwwww :)
-
1:58 PM, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Beautiful! Love the journaling. :-)
Awwwww :)
Post a Comment