Friday, February 22, 2008

flowing


**warning .. the following post may be more information then you wanted to know**


One member of our family (who will remain nameless) has this problem with overly large bowel movements. So much so that add in a little toilet paper or wet ones, and this can cause havoc with the toilet. Up until yesterday, just a little plunging helps get the movement down into the sewer pipes without any spillage, but last night, my discretion was not at it's best and we got spillage. Ohh lovely germy poopy spillage. Okay, not really. The movement had passed down into the pipes already, but managed to plug it enough still that the water didn't want to flush properly, and while I thought I could plunge quickly AND give it another flush, I thought wrong and the water level rose up, up, up until it reached the brim and flowed over. My socks immediatly got soaked, and I scrambled for anything in my reach, which happened to be the towels hanging nearby. Needless to say, when that mess was cleaned up, the toilet finally running freely, and my socks replaced with clean ones .. I scrubbed surfaces, hands, and ran the toilet water soaked towels straight to the washing machine. Ew!

In all the years we've been having this little large bowel movement problem with the nameless person (which makes me wonder how this is even possible, but then that's a whole other topic we won't talk about here ), I've NEVER had to clean up toilet water. Very nasty!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Can you believe it? I know someone else who has a child like this. (Not that you said it was a child, I'm just saying... LOL) Has this person seen a medical professional? There's a name for it, but I can't remember what it is.

Suzanne said...

Oh, forgot to add my EWWW in support of your EWWW. :-D

Faye said...

I too know a certain "someone" who does that too....my certain "someone" feels like they make toilets far too small in order to limit the water being used....nice try, but....no :P It's not the toilet or it'd happen to everyone....it's the certain "someone"! lmao

Anonymous said...

Ack - the worst.

I visited a friend once - and her husband had just gone to the bathroom before me. And when I went, the toilet overflowed on me. I was horribly embarrassed. (it wasn't my fault, but it felt like it)

JeanneLee said...

I have one to, Rach...you had me laughing....yucky stuff!

Friday, February 22, 2008

flowing


**warning .. the following post may be more information then you wanted to know**


One member of our family (who will remain nameless) has this problem with overly large bowel movements. So much so that add in a little toilet paper or wet ones, and this can cause havoc with the toilet. Up until yesterday, just a little plunging helps get the movement down into the sewer pipes without any spillage, but last night, my discretion was not at it's best and we got spillage. Ohh lovely germy poopy spillage. Okay, not really. The movement had passed down into the pipes already, but managed to plug it enough still that the water didn't want to flush properly, and while I thought I could plunge quickly AND give it another flush, I thought wrong and the water level rose up, up, up until it reached the brim and flowed over. My socks immediatly got soaked, and I scrambled for anything in my reach, which happened to be the towels hanging nearby. Needless to say, when that mess was cleaned up, the toilet finally running freely, and my socks replaced with clean ones .. I scrubbed surfaces, hands, and ran the toilet water soaked towels straight to the washing machine. Ew!

In all the years we've been having this little large bowel movement problem with the nameless person (which makes me wonder how this is even possible, but then that's a whole other topic we won't talk about here ), I've NEVER had to clean up toilet water. Very nasty!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Can you believe it? I know someone else who has a child like this. (Not that you said it was a child, I'm just saying... LOL) Has this person seen a medical professional? There's a name for it, but I can't remember what it is.

Suzanne said...

Oh, forgot to add my EWWW in support of your EWWW. :-D

Faye said...

I too know a certain "someone" who does that too....my certain "someone" feels like they make toilets far too small in order to limit the water being used....nice try, but....no :P It's not the toilet or it'd happen to everyone....it's the certain "someone"! lmao

Anonymous said...

Ack - the worst.

I visited a friend once - and her husband had just gone to the bathroom before me. And when I went, the toilet overflowed on me. I was horribly embarrassed. (it wasn't my fault, but it felt like it)

JeanneLee said...

I have one to, Rach...you had me laughing....yucky stuff!