Monday, February 25, 2008
a little spring like pick-me-up
I needed a change from that frost covered naked branches that only winter months can lend to, so although it's super simple .. the sky inspired my new one. There's something about the blueness of the sky that captures me.
Labels:
blog header
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, February 25, 2008
a little spring like pick-me-up
I needed a change from that frost covered naked branches that only winter months can lend to, so although it's super simple .. the sky inspired my new one. There's something about the blueness of the sky that captures me.
3 comments:
- Suzanne said...
-
Wow, nice pic! Would have been great for the "blue" card! :-)
-
1:24 PM, February 25, 2008
- Mz.Elle said...
-
I LOVE that Rach!
Those pink flowers are so complimentary too... -
3:27 PM, February 25, 2008
- Faye said...
-
Hey, this is looking very fresh and pretty :)
-
12:30 PM, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, nice pic! Would have been great for the "blue" card! :-)
I LOVE that Rach!
Those pink flowers are so complimentary too...
Hey, this is looking very fresh and pretty :)
Post a Comment