Look at our pretty new ferry sitting at the ferry docks. Ain't she a Beaut?!
She's sporting an advertisement for the upcoming 2010 Olympics in Vancouver and apparently holds wonderful updated comforts inside. I can't wait to ride upon her the next time we have to take the two hour ride to the mainland.
So the reason I have this photo is because we were back to geocaching today. After over six weeks without our GPS, it was wonderful to get back to our treasure hunting again. We chose one that was located down a little path and a bunch of stairs, by the ferry docks and rocky beach. Hidden at the bottom of a very rooty leaning climbing tree, it was found by the ever so brilliant and observant Miss A.
Sometimes you don't realize how much you look forward to and love a certain 'hobby' until you're not able to do it. With our GPS in Texas for repairs, we really missed the adventures .. tho two of those weekends were spent sicker then dogs, so no loss there.

1 comment:
That looks like a cruise ship Rach! I would love to ride on that :) I told dh that next time he has to go to Canada for work I am SO going with him!
Post a Comment