Thank goodness for phones, because I caught up on all the news AND got to tell my Mom how much her and Dad mean to me. How thankful we are for such great examples, who have shown us over the many years that a marriage is a work in progress and with love and communication as a foundation .. that marriage can last a lifetime.
Monday, November 19, 2007
another year of love
Thank goodness for phones, because I caught up on all the news AND got to tell my Mom how much her and Dad mean to me. How thankful we are for such great examples, who have shown us over the many years that a marriage is a work in progress and with love and communication as a foundation .. that marriage can last a lifetime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, November 19, 2007
another year of love
Thank goodness for phones, because I caught up on all the news AND got to tell my Mom how much her and Dad mean to me. How thankful we are for such great examples, who have shown us over the many years that a marriage is a work in progress and with love and communication as a foundation .. that marriage can last a lifetime.
3 comments:
-
Anonymous said...
-
Rach, isn't it 53 years? That's what I put in their card - oops! Congratulations on buying your place! Now you can build equity towards your next place. Is the market there much higher than here? I haven't checked it for a while, but here it's starting to level off.
-
4:17 PM, November 19, 2007
- Unknown said...
-
Your parents look so young and very happy!
-
8:59 AM, November 20, 2007
- Mz.Elle said...
-
Happy Anniversary to your wonderful folks:)
-
6:34 PM, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Rach, isn't it 53 years? That's what I put in their card - oops! Congratulations on buying your place! Now you can build equity towards your next place. Is the market there much higher than here? I haven't checked it for a while, but here it's starting to level off.
Your parents look so young and very happy!
Happy Anniversary to your wonderful folks:)
Post a Comment