My dear sister, Faye, tagged me and although I think I've done this one before .. I'll go ahead and see how many more things I can come up with again.
There are a few rules one must follow to play the game. When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.
1. We are in the process of buying our first home!
2. I love to be barefoot (not barefoot and pregnant, JUST barefoot), and tend to slip my socks off every chance I get. I start wearing flipflops much earlier in the spring then most folks around here, and wear them far into the fall. My children have inherited this passion for barefeet, as well.
3. I'd like to learn a second language. My heart longs for it to be Fries because of my heritage, tho practicality tells me it should be French (Canada's second language). I have something against french tho. *slinks under a rock*
4. I like to spend money frivisouly when I'm stressing.
5. On my Christmas wish list is a cordless keyboard, tho I probably won't get it. (refer to previous post about our BIG project)
6. When I'm nervous, I rock my jaw which in turns lightly clenches each side of teeth .. back and forth, back and forth.
7. I want to renew my marriage vows on our 15th anniversary (2010) in a cheap Love Chapel in Vegas. Sappy hey?
8. Dave and I would have liked to have a son, but neither of us wanted to continue on having more then the two children we have already. The older our girls get, the more thankful I am that we have two beautiful, intelligent, creative, and loving daughters I can be girly and crazy with. And Dave's learning that he doesn't need a son to enjoy all those 'boy' times with. Girls love to fish, be active and get dirty too, much to my dismay. :P
Tagging seems to be a fun way to establish & nurture relationships. I'm interested in knowing 8 random facts about these people:
I don't play by the rules at the best of times .. so I won't single out anyone particular, tho if you DO happen to play along, PLEASE let me know in the comments, so I can come take a boo and get to know you better. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, November 18, 2007
'tagged'
My dear sister, Faye, tagged me and although I think I've done this one before .. I'll go ahead and see how many more things I can come up with again.
There are a few rules one must follow to play the game. When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.
1. We are in the process of buying our first home!
2. I love to be barefoot (not barefoot and pregnant, JUST barefoot), and tend to slip my socks off every chance I get. I start wearing flipflops much earlier in the spring then most folks around here, and wear them far into the fall. My children have inherited this passion for barefeet, as well.
3. I'd like to learn a second language. My heart longs for it to be Fries because of my heritage, tho practicality tells me it should be French (Canada's second language). I have something against french tho. *slinks under a rock*
4. I like to spend money frivisouly when I'm stressing.
5. On my Christmas wish list is a cordless keyboard, tho I probably won't get it. (refer to previous post about our BIG project)
6. When I'm nervous, I rock my jaw which in turns lightly clenches each side of teeth .. back and forth, back and forth.
7. I want to renew my marriage vows on our 15th anniversary (2010) in a cheap Love Chapel in Vegas. Sappy hey?
8. Dave and I would have liked to have a son, but neither of us wanted to continue on having more then the two children we have already. The older our girls get, the more thankful I am that we have two beautiful, intelligent, creative, and loving daughters I can be girly and crazy with. And Dave's learning that he doesn't need a son to enjoy all those 'boy' times with. Girls love to fish, be active and get dirty too, much to my dismay. :P
Tagging seems to be a fun way to establish & nurture relationships. I'm interested in knowing 8 random facts about these people:
I don't play by the rules at the best of times .. so I won't single out anyone particular, tho if you DO happen to play along, PLEASE let me know in the comments, so I can come take a boo and get to know you better. :)
There are a few rules one must follow to play the game. When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.
1. We are in the process of buying our first home!
2. I love to be barefoot (not barefoot and pregnant, JUST barefoot), and tend to slip my socks off every chance I get. I start wearing flipflops much earlier in the spring then most folks around here, and wear them far into the fall. My children have inherited this passion for barefeet, as well.
3. I'd like to learn a second language. My heart longs for it to be Fries because of my heritage, tho practicality tells me it should be French (Canada's second language). I have something against french tho. *slinks under a rock*
4. I like to spend money frivisouly when I'm stressing.
5. On my Christmas wish list is a cordless keyboard, tho I probably won't get it. (refer to previous post about our BIG project)
6. When I'm nervous, I rock my jaw which in turns lightly clenches each side of teeth .. back and forth, back and forth.
7. I want to renew my marriage vows on our 15th anniversary (2010) in a cheap Love Chapel in Vegas. Sappy hey?
8. Dave and I would have liked to have a son, but neither of us wanted to continue on having more then the two children we have already. The older our girls get, the more thankful I am that we have two beautiful, intelligent, creative, and loving daughters I can be girly and crazy with. And Dave's learning that he doesn't need a son to enjoy all those 'boy' times with. Girls love to fish, be active and get dirty too, much to my dismay. :P
Tagging seems to be a fun way to establish & nurture relationships. I'm interested in knowing 8 random facts about these people:
I don't play by the rules at the best of times .. so I won't single out anyone particular, tho if you DO happen to play along, PLEASE let me know in the comments, so I can come take a boo and get to know you better. :)
2 comments:
- Mz.Elle said...
-
I always like these:)
I wanna renew my vows with my man too! Guess where? lol vegas. REALLY,I'm not just copying you,lol.
My hubby won't go for it though..*grumble grumble* -
9:36 AM, November 19, 2007
- Faye said...
-
See???....I think we can do this Tag so many times and still learn new things about each other. Las Vegas is a very fun place to renew your vows.
-
8:40 AM, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I always like these:)
I wanna renew my vows with my man too! Guess where? lol vegas. REALLY,I'm not just copying you,lol.
My hubby won't go for it though..*grumble grumble*
See???....I think we can do this Tag so many times and still learn new things about each other. Las Vegas is a very fun place to renew your vows.
Post a Comment