Tuesday, November 06, 2007

it's the little things ...


... that make me happy. Seriously .. you'd have thought I won the lottery or something, when I picked this cutie out. You see, I used to have one of those paper towel holders that hang from underneath the cupboard (it came with the place when we moved in), but for some reason, it broke (plastic does that), and since then I've just had my paper towel sitting on the counter. There's just so many more important things to spend our pinched pennies on, that this was classified as a luxury, until one day I couldn't stand it any longer.

I'm happy now!






disclaimer .. please ignore the backsplash'less wall in the background. We're procrastinators and still have yet to sand off the glue that remains from taking down a very tacky and tasteless wall paper border that once passed as the backsplash. Eek!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mz.Elle said...

I didn't even notice the background,I was too in awe of your new pretty! I really like that..
It's so much more fun to get stuff when you have to wait:)

Cori said...

oooh, that would match my fridge and stove...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

it's the little things ...


... that make me happy. Seriously .. you'd have thought I won the lottery or something, when I picked this cutie out. You see, I used to have one of those paper towel holders that hang from underneath the cupboard (it came with the place when we moved in), but for some reason, it broke (plastic does that), and since then I've just had my paper towel sitting on the counter. There's just so many more important things to spend our pinched pennies on, that this was classified as a luxury, until one day I couldn't stand it any longer.

I'm happy now!






disclaimer .. please ignore the backsplash'less wall in the background. We're procrastinators and still have yet to sand off the glue that remains from taking down a very tacky and tasteless wall paper border that once passed as the backsplash. Eek!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mz.Elle said...

I didn't even notice the background,I was too in awe of your new pretty! I really like that..
It's so much more fun to get stuff when you have to wait:)

Cori said...

oooh, that would match my fridge and stove...