Tuesday, November 13, 2007

just sights

I thought I'd share a few more pictures from our very wet, cold and blusterous Sunday.
1. old, windblown tree, with a view of the water beaten beach and strangely calm looking ocean
2. brave seagull bearing the brunt of the heavy winds and wave's offspray
3. water soaked berries
4. some of the MANY poisonous mushrooms we encountered



On Monday, we decided to take this back way up to a nearby little town where Dave is storing his motorbike for the winter, at a friends (who happens to have a big shed and more room then we do), and wouldn't you know it .. the day was gloriously sunny and warm .. tho still blustery .. AND, I forgot my camera so I couldn't even capture everything from the day before, but in opposite weather.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mz.Elle said...

oooh pretty! I really like the berries...We had a day of glorious sun after the storm too. It was cold though.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

just sights

I thought I'd share a few more pictures from our very wet, cold and blusterous Sunday.
1. old, windblown tree, with a view of the water beaten beach and strangely calm looking ocean
2. brave seagull bearing the brunt of the heavy winds and wave's offspray
3. water soaked berries
4. some of the MANY poisonous mushrooms we encountered



On Monday, we decided to take this back way up to a nearby little town where Dave is storing his motorbike for the winter, at a friends (who happens to have a big shed and more room then we do), and wouldn't you know it .. the day was gloriously sunny and warm .. tho still blustery .. AND, I forgot my camera so I couldn't even capture everything from the day before, but in opposite weather.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mz.Elle said...

oooh pretty! I really like the berries...We had a day of glorious sun after the storm too. It was cold though.