Wednesday, November 14, 2007

all things christmas


After talking to my little sister this morning, and discussing some of the more memorable traditions we each have created with our own little families .. got me one step closer to looking forward to Christmas then I had been. I know .. bahumbug Rachel .. but that's why I'm hoping to redeem myself with this link I came across in my blog hopping journeys.
http://www.allthingschristmas.com/

Go there! Be inspired!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

all things christmas


After talking to my little sister this morning, and discussing some of the more memorable traditions we each have created with our own little families .. got me one step closer to looking forward to Christmas then I had been. I know .. bahumbug Rachel .. but that's why I'm hoping to redeem myself with this link I came across in my blog hopping journeys.
http://www.allthingschristmas.com/

Go there! Be inspired!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: