With a stick in one hand, and the use of her fingers on the other .. Alissa gets busy digging in the moss, not looking for anything imparticular .. just exploring.
My most favourite photos are ones taken without the subject aware of the camera and that it's pointed at them. The moment my girls see my camera's eye focused on them, they pull a face, turn their head, hide or the like. When I capture them in their element, enjoying life .. THAT is when I can later look at the photo and FEEL the moment.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
explorer
With a stick in one hand, and the use of her fingers on the other .. Alissa gets busy digging in the moss, not looking for anything imparticular .. just exploring.
My most favourite photos are ones taken without the subject aware of the camera and that it's pointed at them. The moment my girls see my camera's eye focused on them, they pull a face, turn their head, hide or the like. When I capture them in their element, enjoying life .. THAT is when I can later look at the photo and FEEL the moment.
My most favourite photos are ones taken without the subject aware of the camera and that it's pointed at them. The moment my girls see my camera's eye focused on them, they pull a face, turn their head, hide or the like. When I capture them in their element, enjoying life .. THAT is when I can later look at the photo and FEEL the moment.
3 comments:
-
Anonymous said...
-
I agree! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to sneek up close enough to snap pics without being spotted, and our zoom doesn't zoom very far. Neat photo!
-
3:35 PM, November 28, 2007
- Rach said...
-
I'm fortunate to have a camera with 12x optical zoom and 48x digital zoom .. so I can get up close and personal, yet be yards away.
-
6:39 PM, November 28, 2007
- mindtwister said...
-
Very cool pic. I also like when they don't know you're taking a picture of them. It leaves the picture with that natural feeling that no pose could ever give, and it feels more truthful when you look at it.
-
5:30 AM, December 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I agree! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to sneek up close enough to snap pics without being spotted, and our zoom doesn't zoom very far. Neat photo!
I'm fortunate to have a camera with 12x optical zoom and 48x digital zoom .. so I can get up close and personal, yet be yards away.
Very cool pic. I also like when they don't know you're taking a picture of them. It leaves the picture with that natural feeling that no pose could ever give, and it feels more truthful when you look at it.
Post a Comment