There were mushrooms and salamanders and seagulls and old decrepid trees all begging to be photographed. And I did. But I've realized that living here in what's known as Canada's rain forest .. I must find me some kind of water resistant bag for my 'baby'. Poor thing saw some rain, but cleaned up well afterwards, thank goodness!
Monday, November 12, 2007
quack
We're feeling much like ducks for the past couple days. Yesterday we braved the rain and drove about, geocaching. Out of the six we did, *I* actually only got out of the car for the first four. After that, it was for those that didn't wear glasses, AND had headgear to keep them a tad dryer.
But we saw some amazing scenery, different then what it would ever be like on a hot, scorcheress day. Like this train track. I've ALWAYS wanted to photograph one, but the fear of being hit in the backend while all consumed with angles, had deterred me until now. We had to cross this to get to one of the caches, so I lingered JUST a few extra minutes and snapped off a couple frames. I was quick, I heard no blaring of train horns, I took what I wanted and then was on my way. :)
There were mushrooms and salamanders and seagulls and old decrepid trees all begging to be photographed. And I did. But I've realized that living here in what's known as Canada's rain forest .. I must find me some kind of water resistant bag for my 'baby'. Poor thing saw some rain, but cleaned up well afterwards, thank goodness!
There were mushrooms and salamanders and seagulls and old decrepid trees all begging to be photographed. And I did. But I've realized that living here in what's known as Canada's rain forest .. I must find me some kind of water resistant bag for my 'baby'. Poor thing saw some rain, but cleaned up well afterwards, thank goodness!
Labels:
geocaching,
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, November 12, 2007
quack
We're feeling much like ducks for the past couple days. Yesterday we braved the rain and drove about, geocaching. Out of the six we did, *I* actually only got out of the car for the first four. After that, it was for those that didn't wear glasses, AND had headgear to keep them a tad dryer.
But we saw some amazing scenery, different then what it would ever be like on a hot, scorcheress day. Like this train track. I've ALWAYS wanted to photograph one, but the fear of being hit in the backend while all consumed with angles, had deterred me until now. We had to cross this to get to one of the caches, so I lingered JUST a few extra minutes and snapped off a couple frames. I was quick, I heard no blaring of train horns, I took what I wanted and then was on my way. :)
There were mushrooms and salamanders and seagulls and old decrepid trees all begging to be photographed. And I did. But I've realized that living here in what's known as Canada's rain forest .. I must find me some kind of water resistant bag for my 'baby'. Poor thing saw some rain, but cleaned up well afterwards, thank goodness!
There were mushrooms and salamanders and seagulls and old decrepid trees all begging to be photographed. And I did. But I've realized that living here in what's known as Canada's rain forest .. I must find me some kind of water resistant bag for my 'baby'. Poor thing saw some rain, but cleaned up well afterwards, thank goodness!
3 comments:
- Faye said...
-
That's a very awesome angle of track! Love it! I can see your talent growing and getting more detailed.
-
8:47 AM, November 12, 2007
- Mz.Elle said...
-
Oooooh love that photo!
I'm glad you had a fun day,even in the rain. I think we need to invent some sort of wiper/defogger for our glasses! -
11:36 AM, November 12, 2007
- Cori said...
-
Great photo! Totally laughing at the description of taking the picture - that would be me, too :D
-
12:50 PM, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's a very awesome angle of track! Love it! I can see your talent growing and getting more detailed.
Oooooh love that photo!
I'm glad you had a fun day,even in the rain. I think we need to invent some sort of wiper/defogger for our glasses!
Great photo! Totally laughing at the description of taking the picture - that would be me, too :D
Post a Comment