I did manage to buy kisses for the contents. That's 24 x 2 kids = 48 kisses!!!!!! Yeeks!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
a work in progress
I did manage to buy kisses for the contents. That's 24 x 2 kids = 48 kisses!!!!!! Yeeks!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
a work in progress
I did manage to buy kisses for the contents. That's 24 x 2 kids = 48 kisses!!!!!! Yeeks!
2 comments:
-
Anonymous said...
-
Oh how cool that you're making these! And the girls, are they stitching too? Excellent. I opted for paper only because my kiddos are too young to help with the stitches, stamps and glue are far more their speed at this stage. Can't wait to see the results, you know you HAVE to finish it now, I'm depending on you :)
-
6:30 PM, November 26, 2007
- Rach said...
-
After having put in HOURS with these little things, and we're nearly finished, but wow .. I don't blame you for opting to do something your little ones could help more with. Yes Hailey and Alissa helped with stitching (those are Hailey's hands in the pic ;)) but stitching the numbers and so much more got a little hard for her.
LOL .. we're JUST about finished, then you can come peek at how UNLIKE our version is to the originators. -
6:48 AM, November 27, 2007

2 comments:
Oh how cool that you're making these! And the girls, are they stitching too? Excellent. I opted for paper only because my kiddos are too young to help with the stitches, stamps and glue are far more their speed at this stage. Can't wait to see the results, you know you HAVE to finish it now, I'm depending on you :)
After having put in HOURS with these little things, and we're nearly finished, but wow .. I don't blame you for opting to do something your little ones could help more with. Yes Hailey and Alissa helped with stitching (those are Hailey's hands in the pic ;)) but stitching the numbers and so much more got a little hard for her.
LOL .. we're JUST about finished, then you can come peek at how UNLIKE our version is to the originators.
Post a Comment