Thursday, November 08, 2007

thankful thursday

Remember Thankful Thursdays? I've slacked off, so back in the saddle again for me.

today I'm thankful for ...
1. good mindless TV
2. a very supportive and grounding husband
3. electricity, and what it does for my family
4. good friends I can commiserate with
5. coffee

And on another note, and one I must mention somewhere because I thought it was to cute. And I'm one of those Moms that like to keep some of what her children say documented so that I can remember it later when the grey hair has finally zapped the last of my brain cells, and I've lost my memory.

This morning it was mentioned by a certain 6 yr old (coughalissacough) during the morning bathroom routine, that you know you're poo'ing when your face turns red. Hey, who am I to correct such innocence. I just giggled.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least she didn't mention the smell!!! hehe hehe

Unknown said...

Love the comments young one's make. You need to watch CraftTV (on the web) because it is about capturing these cute quotes and keeping them in our scrapbooks.

Cerulean Bill said...

Does the grounding a) refer to the electricity, or b) have something to do with the coffee? Or (shudder) both?

Just kidding, just kidding...

JeanneLee said...

LOL, TOO CUTE!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

thankful thursday

Remember Thankful Thursdays? I've slacked off, so back in the saddle again for me.

today I'm thankful for ...
1. good mindless TV
2. a very supportive and grounding husband
3. electricity, and what it does for my family
4. good friends I can commiserate with
5. coffee

And on another note, and one I must mention somewhere because I thought it was to cute. And I'm one of those Moms that like to keep some of what her children say documented so that I can remember it later when the grey hair has finally zapped the last of my brain cells, and I've lost my memory.

This morning it was mentioned by a certain 6 yr old (coughalissacough) during the morning bathroom routine, that you know you're poo'ing when your face turns red. Hey, who am I to correct such innocence. I just giggled.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least she didn't mention the smell!!! hehe hehe

Unknown said...

Love the comments young one's make. You need to watch CraftTV (on the web) because it is about capturing these cute quotes and keeping them in our scrapbooks.

Cerulean Bill said...

Does the grounding a) refer to the electricity, or b) have something to do with the coffee? Or (shudder) both?

Just kidding, just kidding...

JeanneLee said...

LOL, TOO CUTE!